ADULT SWIM LESSONS
- All level and abilities
- Confidence building with certified instructors in the water
- Small groups
- We work at YOUR comfort level
YOUTH SWIM LESSONS
- Guppies: ages 6 months - 3 years. Guppies learn water awareness, basic swimming skills and swimmer safety. Parents are the key to fun and must participate in the water. This is not a learn to swim class.
- Goldfish: ages 3-4. Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Minnows: ages 2-4. Is your child too young for goldfish but needs more of a challenge then our Guppies program? Then try our Minnows program!
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances. Swimmers will also have the option to participate in more advanced courses.
- Developmental Program: We realize that not all swimmers want to be competitive or join a swim team. We will work on the four competitive strokes: freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly, starts and turns. Watch your child’s swimming improve without the pressure to compete.
FUN ATTACK SWIMMING
Is your child looking for a fun filled and challenging 90 minutes? Want a swim activity that utilizes your child’s CCBA swim lessons yet doesn’t have the competition of swim team? We incorporate one skill-building activity each week into swim races, water games, and a swim challenge with a surprise incentive. Ages 5-12, must be deep-water safe. Class runs Tuesdays from 4:30-6:00 pm, starting September 12th. To register contact Valerie at 802-825-5481 or at firstname.lastname@example.org