We have a comprehensive free weight room, cardiovascular center, Functional Fitness studio, and circuit training room. Included with membership we provide demos on all of our equipment, which is a great way for our experienced Fitness Instructor to help refresh your routine! Call the Fitness Department to schedule your training sessions today.
We offer a wide variety of fitness opportunities for everyone!
- Group Fitness and Indoor Cycling classes (included with membership)
- Personal Training
- Health, Wellness & Fitness Coaching
- Nutritional Counseling
- Boxing Conditioning
- A Variety of Fitness Programs
- Aquatic Programming and MORE!
- Have children? Ages 6 weeks through the completion of 3rd grade can stay in our Child Activities Room while you work out, and best of all it's FREE with a FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
YOUTH STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Who: Youth 7th & 8th grades
This is a 6-week, twice-per-week exercise program. An initial assessment is given which includes strength, flexibility and cardiovascular testing. Then, with the help of a Fitness Instructor, you set individual fitness goals. The first 4 weeks of the program focus on circuit training exercises and CV work. In week 5, you are introduced to exercises in the Free Weight room. By the end of the 6th week, you have a complete personalized strength & conditioning program and are ready to exercise on your own. Additional support is always available from a Fitness Instructor. Free with youth membership. For more information contact Rick Dickson, Fitness Coordinator