The CCBA has served Lebanon and the Upper Valley since 1919, and we are able to serve because YOU care!
Today, in addition to a multitude of services supported by user fees, the CCBA provides free outdoor recreational facilities, offers subsidized fitness services, supports youth athletics and hosts special events for the community.Click Here to Make a Donation
Your generosity helps the CCBA to:
- Operate a free youth drop-in center for elementary school aged children
- Maintain an outdoor park open to the public that features children's play structures, a multi-purpose field, a pavilion, and tennis and basketball courts.
- Make recreational scholarships to youngsters through high school
- Discount memberships for children, young adults, and seniors
- Partner with West Central Behavioral Health’s “In-Shape” program to provide exercise opportunities to adults challenged by emotional issues and with the “Good Neighbor Health Clinic” to make exercise affordable for uninsured adults
- Collaborate with LISTEN to bring summer day camp into the lives of elementary school-aged youngsters
- Teach hundreds of children to swim so their trips to the beach are safer and more fun
- Welcome physical therapy patients from the Veterans Administration Hospital in White River Junction and the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Provide a home to the Canillas Community Garden’s carefully tended vegetable, herb, and flower gardens
- Donate practice and competition time to Lebanon High School’s swim and tennis teams
- Offer popular family events such as the Father/Daughter Valentine’s Dance, an Easter Egg Hunt and Touch-A-Truck
- Host youth events such as substance-free high school Project Graduation parties, an American Heart Association’s Jump Rope & Hoops for Heart, the Jim Wechsler Bike Rodeo and Safety Fair, the Upper Valley Junior High Solar (Model Car) Sprint Championship, a New Hampshire Elks District Hoop Shoot, and the Lebanon Police Department's Lock-Ins for elementary and middle school students