Personal Trainers are fitness professionals involved in helping people with exercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by helping them to set goals, provide feedback and instruction of proper form, and help keep them accountable. Training may involve the use of assessments before during and after an exercise program to measure the client’s improvements. Assessments may include body composition, physical performance, and cardiovascular health. The trainer will work closely with the client paying attention to the form and making changes where and when necessary.
The client and trainer will decide upon the length of session time, the amount of sessions needed, and what the client needs help with. Our Personal Trainers are here for you, to help you be the best version of yourself.
Personal Training Coordinator
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer & Corrective Exercise Specialist – 2013
- TRX and RIP Certified
- BA in Graphic Design
- WellCoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- Health & Wellness Coaching:
One-on-one wellness coaching is among the most effective approaches in helping people make and sustain lifestyle improvements.
Coaching focuses on:
Developing long-lasting healthy behavior changes, encouraging you to take responsibility for your health and wellness, helping you find what motivates you to live a healthier lifestyle
- Personal Training interests: strength training and muscular development for all ages; especially enjoys working with young athletes
- Teaches Circuit Training & Boot Camp classes
- Favorite exercises: squats, push-ups, and dead-lifts
- Personal pursuits: obstacle course races, power lifting and strength training, running, biking, hiking, yoga, cooking, reading, and oil painting.
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer - 2014
- BS in Health Promotion with a Psychology Minor.
- Personal Training interests: support, encourage and empower clients to reach their full potential! As someone who has personally lost over 100 pounds, I take pride in my ability to relate to people who struggle with weight loss and help them achieve their goals.
- Favorite exercises: HIIT, 5K races and strength training
- Personal interests: cooking fresh healthy foods
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer - 2002, ACE Certified Health Coach - 2012, FMS Level 1 Certified, TFW Level 1 Certified
- TRX Certified and TRX RIP Certified
- Personal Training interests: young and old: athletes, moms, dads, and seniors to help improve health, muscular strength and endurance, core conditioning, balance, agility and cardiorespiratory fitness
- Health Coach: empower individuals to take charge of their life and adopt healthy habits through behavior modification, nutrition education, time and stress management and fitness programming
- Favorite exercises: barbell, dumbbell, bodyweight and TRX exercises
- Personal pursuits: Denise has won several awards in Olympic and power lifting; she enjoys obstacle races and being outside with her family.
Personal Trainer, CCBA Fitness Coordinator
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer - May 2012
- BA in Political Science
- Juris Doctor
- Personal Training interests: active adults, aging/chronically ill or injured adults, special needs and developmentally disabled persons
- Favorite exercises: TRX, Tabata, HIIT and cardio exercises
- Personal interests: hiking, trail running and music
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer – 2016
- Zumba Instructor
- BS Physical Education: Teacher Certification and Athletic Training
- Personal Training interests: Life-long fitness, helping people find an exercise routine that they enjoy
- Favorite exercises: Body weight strength exercises, figure skating
- Personal Interests: family, kayaking, fishing, cooking, sewing and crafts
- NFPT Personal Trainer - 2013
- BA in Art-Photography with a Business Minor
- Personal Training interests: swimming technique, endurance and competitive events; sprint triathlon training, aquatic rehab, senior rehab and those looking to lose 10 – 100 pounds!
- Favorite Exercises: swimming in an indoor pool, outdoor biking and running on dirt roads
- Personal Interests: open mike comedy nights, singing country music and cooking